• slw50
    slw50 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Clicked on win moves and wheel would not stop spinning and froze 
  • smederos
    smederos Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    smederos said:
    I'm having an issue with my game. It will not load the sugar wheel (to spin for extra lives) or the store to buy boosts while in the levels. I play on Android and my app is up to date. Problem started after last update, I think. 
    Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    If you have the same problem, follow the path below.

Clear App Cache
    We all have our favorite apps and we use them daily. Over some period of time, the cache will pile up, and you may notice the app is running slow or freezing or crashing frequently. 
    That often happens when we are using some of the most popular apps such as Facebook, king games, Messanger, WhatsApp, etc. Once you delete the cache, the app will work normally.
    Here is what you need to do:
    Go to Settings
    Tap on Apps (App Manager, Manage apps, depending on the Android device)
    Find the app candy crush saga
    Next, tap Clear cache
    Go back to the Home screen and launch the app again.
    Let me know.

I did as instructed. I cannot access the store to purchase boosters from inside a level, and the "win extra moves" wheel also does not work. It just says "loading".
  • Pullmyfinger
    Pullmyfinger Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    I could have advanced 10-fold, gotten boosters Nth times, but more blunt, King would have probably received $ from me over the past month (as it was good timing to spend money "while I'm at it")..their loss. I'm still w/o "connection", problem hasn't been solved as of now. I'd be surprised to see my "profile pic" anytime soon...too late, bills are coming in, no money to spend now, they lose
  • Pullmyfinger
    Options
  • Pullmyfinger
    Options
    Lots more love for The Chili Peppers' roller-coaster than this ride I've been on of post-its and "we're working on it"s
  • Héctor76
    Héctor76 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

• danielguia
    danielguia Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Level 6136 didn't work. The keys are collected but the fruits are not dropping.
  • kriseward
    kriseward Posts: 109 Level 3
    Options
    On the Chocolate Box game when you choose the fish it doesn’t collect them no matter how many you get. I change to a different task to complete for the day. Is this a bug or are we doing something wrong?
  • hortensia123
    hortensia123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    When I try to get the gifts from the candys it keep saying that I dont have internet, but i do
  • fsc002
    fsc002 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I suddenly only can get max. 5 C blocks per level! Is there a bug in my account? My colleagues gain much more per level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?