⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can’t Fantastic Five work properly?

Options
ancutte
ancutte Posts: 16 Level 2
First, I had a good team and was rotated to a new one for no reason. Then, I was no longer being rotated but no one on my team was playing (or so I thought). Now, I finally get rotated again but my points aren’t accumulating.

After 4-5 weeks of points working fine, I’ve passed 3-4 levels and still have 0 points. A few folks posted this issue (0 points but have been playing) when I complained about how so few teams have more than 1 or 2 active players. It’s becoming more obvious the real issue is not inactive players but a bug w/points!

With all the people complaining they’re the only one playing, it’d be amazing if you folks fixed the points issue as it’d probably solve the other (appearing to play alone) issue as well!

Come on, King! Why give us a contest that after this long, still isn’t working right? Do you want to frustrate the heck out of us?

Answers

• ancutte
    ancutte Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Wait, don’t answer that last one. I used to be in customer service...
  • bubbabomber
    bubbabomber Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I have the same problem.  I spend a lot of time and money on this game and I'm the only one scoring points in my fantastic five group. They're making it impossible to acquire free candy boosters. It's not fair or fun for the people who play a lot. I refuse to spend anymore time or money just to score points and free candy boosters for fantastic five members who don't even play! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?