Paying for extra moves

Options
froggiekb
froggiekb Posts: 2 Newbie
Why when I purchase more than 4 more moves, do I only get 4 moves. I'm not paying for more moves and not going to get them anymore!!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @froggiekb
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.The game offer us some extra moves, through watching ad video, but not everyone has the offer.
    If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    Please Read here more about it. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243834/my-special-event-just-disappeared#latest

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day 
  • froggiekb
    froggiekb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    No it don't because, 5 moves for 1.99 is ok but then I ask for way more moves for 5.99 and only get 5 moves is very bad business on your part. I call that a scan rip off. I did it once more today and got ripped off again!!! I am going to notify PayPal of this practice happening with your company. I won't purchase extra moves again!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?