You are not connected to the Internet

Options
роза
роза Posts: 2 Newbie
I can't connect to the Internet after connecting Wi-Fi for a few days.
Login logout is not allowed.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,114 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello  @роза and welcome to the community.  Unfortunately sometimes that can happen if there is an interruption in your internet, especially if you were playing the game.  Sometimes there can be a problem with Facebook (if you were playing via Facebook)  and sometimes even the studio can have a problem with their servers.  All these things have happened in the past.
    You can try a few things first - make sure you have the latest version of the app, clear your cache and then turn off the platform you are playing on (PC or mobile) for 10 seconds and then turn it back on and see if that has fixed the problem.
    If it hasn't and it still will not allow you to log in or out, then I am afraid the only solution (which is a last resort) is to de-install and re-install the app.  Please be aware - when you de-install the app. you will Lose all your saved boosters and lives.  This happened to me - I was playing on an iPad and the studio had a problem with their servers and I was signed in thru Facebook.  It said I had no internet connection (I no longer saw my friends and I lost my icon) however the game wouldn't let me log out and then log back in.  I finally had to de-install and re-install the app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?