Where click on “play” there are NO AVAILABLE BOOSTERS listed, telling u what u can use on that level

Options
griffinra53
griffinra53 Posts: 19 Level 2
this has happened on the last 8 or more levels, the screen (example attached) no longer lists ANY boosters I can pick for that level before clicking on play to play it. At first I thought maybe i couldn’t use any of them on that particular level, but every single level since then, the “boosters available” space has been blank. I’ve closed app, restarted ipad, and checked for updates - still the same thing. HELP!!!! Ty!

Answers

• griffinra53
    Options
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great - now NOT ONLY AM I NOT HAVING THE BOOSTERS TO PICK on that screen just before I click play - NOW I received a boost of the wrapped/striped combo for an hour - and IT”S NOT GIVING IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!! I’m attaching the pertinent screenshots to illustrate!!! FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi @griffinra53
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

The issue that you have mentioned regarding being unable to use boosters on levels 4600 is due to how these levels are actually each tutorial levels implemented with the release of the new Crystal Candies. For this reason, the boosters that can generally be enabled or used prior to entering the level will not appear for use on these particular levels, however they should appear on levels such as 4599 and the levels 4601 and beyond. For the 5 levels very close, there is this arrangement and this is not your game problem.
    The boosters you had previously should still appear in your inventory, but just wont be available for the mentioned levels.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
  • griffinra53
    Options
    Thank you for your answer. Like I said, I posted that ONE level, just to show you what was happening. Guess I picked the wrong one cause like I said in my post, it did that for at least 8 levels, so the one (4600) was just a fluke that I finally got mad and posted this - if u read it it says it had been going on for about 8 levels. And I DON”T have my boosters I had - i was given 60 min of the wrapped and striped combo and I COULDN”T USE THEM!!!!!!!! I know there are some levels you can’t use that particular type of booster - I’ve been playing for quite a while! I’m telling you I got that booster and was not able to use it at all! And now when I go click on the other levels the boosters are showing - (except for 4600). Ok - here’s pics of several of the others. So you’re saying we’re not able to use ANY boosters on those?!!! It does not appear to be only 4600. I need my hour of boosts back!!! 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @griffinra53
    4596 -4597 -4598 4600 4603
    You cannot use spaceships or primary boosters or free boosters at these 5 levels.😊
    However, everything from Level 4604 will remain normal.
  • griffinra53
    Options
    I guess you’re calling these “primary boosters” - ones on the screen before you begin playing. That’s not what you said about it at first. You said it was only on 4600, that 4599 and 4601 had them, ”4601 and beyond”, leading me to think they do not occur after 4600!!!!!!!!!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @griffinra53

The issue that you have mentioned regarding being unable to use boosters on levels 4600 is due to how these levels are actually each tutorial levels implemented with the release of the new Crystal Candies. For this reason, the boosters that can generally be enabled or used prior to entering the level will not appear for use on these particular levels, however they should appear on levels such as 4599 and the levels 4601 and beyond. For the 5 levels very close, there is this arrangement and this is not your game problem.
    The boosters you had previously should still appear in your inventory, but just won't be available for the mentioned levels.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
    Sorry, due to number lock, typing was missed.😎
  • griffinra53
    Options
    Thank you so much for your assistance and explanation. Please forgive me - my apologies for my tone and impatience last night! Having the amazing gift of an hr of a great booster and not being able to use it on that many levels together with no warning or explanation in the game is beyond frustrating, especially when I’m tired! When i saw the first 2 or 3 levels, I knew that was a possibility and I wasn’t really very alarmed, but when it continued and continued I began to worry something was wrong! I plan my game playing around my primary boosters when possible and I don’t remember having that many levels with zero available previously. Those boosters make a world of difference - making the game sooooo much more fun!!! Hope you have a great remainder of the weekend! Thank you again!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @griffinra53
    Thank you for your kind feedback about my answer – I am glad you are enjoying the community🤗
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?