It says that i dont have internet connection what can i do ??

Options
When im on the game it says that i dont have internet connection and i must be sure that i have internet ...i checked it and i have internet but it telling me that i dont ...... What can i do??

Best Answer

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,448 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @CutieUnicorn07

Welcome to the Community 

Maybe only the connection to the server from facebook or to King is disturbed or overloaded. This could be displayed as an Internet connection error. A friend often has this mistake. With him it is up to the internet provider. Its network is often overloaded.

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,448 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @CutieUnicorn07

Welcome to the Community 

Maybe only the connection to the server from facebook or to King is disturbed or overloaded. This could be displayed as an Internet connection error. A friend often has this mistake. With him it is up to the internet provider. Its network is often overloaded.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @CutieUnicorn07
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

@Werner_Cichy '' has already given you some great information. Still, I want to tell you something.😊
    According to your statement, I think your game has been corrupted. If you see the picture below, you have to uninstall the game app and the problem will be solved with fresh install.

To do this, you'll lose stored boosters 😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?