Piggy Bank Price Increase 2019

Options
My piggy bank has been $2.99 when "full" (which is a minimum of 50 gold bars, max of 100). All of a sudden, it's $6.99! (It used to be this awhile back too. I was SO GLAD when it changed down to $2.99) 
Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone know WHYYY!? (Even tho that's prob a stupid question!) 

THNX!

Comments

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    still 2.99 for 30 bars but used to get 3 bars per star now only 1 bar per star. how you get stars is not right. I can win a level with great play and with only 3 or so moves and get 1 star. no common sense to how stars are awarded. have gone back and played a certain level over 100 times winning over 60 times and still only got 1 star. silly thing from King but then I've lost a lot of events that helped me win boosters so I don't expect much from them anyway
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    My piggy bank has been $2.99 when "full" (which is a minimum of 50 gold bars, max of 100). All of a sudden, it's $6.99! (It used to be this awhile back too. I was SO GLAD when it changed down to $2.99) 
    Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone know WHYYY!? (Even tho that's prob a stupid question!) 

THNX!
    You pay attention to that thing??  It’s impossible to unlock so I simply ignore it.  It always asks for money lol.  Imagine paying actual money to complete levels on a free-to-play game 😂.  I feel bad for the brainless suckers that pay money to play these ez games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?