⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

lost booster after new iphone

Options
giedrius84mr
giedrius84mr Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello, i am lost all booster after change new phone. Please help ... 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi @giedrius84mr
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!   

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options
    Hi, if you still have the boosters in your old iPhone you can transfer to the new through icloud.
  • ladybird25
    ladybird25 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I had to reinstall the app on my iPhone too  & have lost lots of gold bars and all my boosters 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I had to reinstall the app on my iPhone too  & have lost lots of gold bars and all my boosters 
    Is your level, avatar and rank in the right place?
  • ladybird25
    Options
    yes that’s still the same 
  • ladybird25
    Options
    Is your level, avatar and rank in the right place?
    Yes still the same & I am logged into Facebook 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?