⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Help! No more lollipops to be had

Options
AnkaMole
AnkaMole Posts: 3 Newbie
Hey there -
I‘ve been playing CC for quite a while, have arrived somewhere around level 4500, and have now encountered a problem. I always used to own at least 30-50 lollipop hammers, as they were frequently to be received in quests and as rewards. Now, for the first time ever, I‘m down to only 5 hammers. The yeti quests where you had to send lives to friends or had to collect a certain amount of candies and in return got awarded with lollipops do not exist anymore. The daily wheel mostly gives away fish or coconut wheels of which I have plenty. The candy factory and the daily booster calendar now only present me with time-limited boosters, so nothing to keep in stock. 
How can you still manage to get lollipops (or hands, same problem here)? Do you think the yeti quests will be back by the next update? It really isn‘t much fun playing with nearly no boosters in stock. Thanks for your advice! 

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @AnkaMole
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. They are offering some temporary boosters instead of saving boosters to make the game more challenging.Temporary boosters are time dependent and they will not be deposited in Boosters Bank.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @AnkaMole You've just stumbled on what many of the community have complained about since June/July when this problem began. King rolled out a new form of Sugar Drop boosters (called timed boosters since they have timers). Eventually, this changed to a system of a mixture of timed and storable Sugar Drop boosters where lollipop hammers are basically the only kind players can keep (but apparently even getting that is rare, others report).

King removed many features that allow players to store boosters along with reducing the ability to send lives. The obvious reason being money: it's a way to force players to spend. I wouldn't hold my breath on King bringing anything back. LOL

My workaround is to play the Sugar Drop quest on the old platform at King.com (I never collect drops on the new platform in fact). https://king.com/game/candycrush ⬅️ Here, timed boosters do not exist, the quest goes by faster since the amount of drops collected on a level is multiplied by 2, and lollipop hammers, hand switches, and gold bars can still be won. I do normal play on the Win 10 app. Best of both worlds. ;)

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @AnkaMole
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. They are offering some temporary boosters instead of saving boosters to make the game more challenging.Temporary boosters are time dependent and they will not be deposited in Boosters Bank.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @AnkaMole You've just stumbled on what many of the community have complained about since June/July when this problem began. King rolled out a new form of Sugar Drop boosters (called timed boosters since they have timers). Eventually, this changed to a system of a mixture of timed and storable Sugar Drop boosters where lollipop hammers are basically the only kind players can keep (but apparently even getting that is rare, others report).

King removed many features that allow players to store boosters along with reducing the ability to send lives. The obvious reason being money: it's a way to force players to spend. I wouldn't hold my breath on King bringing anything back. LOL

My workaround is to play the Sugar Drop quest on the old platform at King.com (I never collect drops on the new platform in fact). https://king.com/game/candycrush ⬅️ Here, timed boosters do not exist, the quest goes by faster since the amount of drops collected on a level is multiplied by 2, and lollipop hammers, hand switches, and gold bars can still be won. I do normal play on the Win 10 app. Best of both worlds. ;)
  • AnkaMole
    AnkaMole Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you. Let‘s hope for the best 🙈😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?