Daily spin

Options
davist63
davist63 Posts: 1 Newbie
had anyone ever won the jackpot on daily spin? I am on level 2200 and I have never won it. Just wondering. 

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    davist63 said:
    had anyone ever won the jackpot on daily spin? I am on level 2200 and I have never won it. Just wondering. 
    I’ve won it three times and in my experience it’s less than 1:1000 odds to land on it which seems more than fair for a jackpot.
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    hit it for first time. no big deal one hammer and one hand and the others i already have hundreds of. sugar drops twice a day much more impotant !!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    ernstbln said:
    hit it for first time. no big deal one hammer and one hand and the others i already have hundreds of. sugar drops twice a day much more impotant !!
    Agreed. It used to be three of each but the last time I hit it it was only one of each.  I feel like King adjusted the wheel to hit more often due to the frivolous complaints of morons that think it should be a “1 in 8” chance and reduced the reward accordingly.

The timed “rewards” we get now from the drops are useless as they only trigger on the opening board and do not reappear as the game goes on as they do when you actually select them pre-game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?