Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact
They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were. It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient. You should get an email with a ticket number on it. Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.
You might not have to do all of this but I'd rather it be posted here just in case. I will be on my phone if you write back and then I can respond back to you on my phone.