⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost all my game data

Dobby
Dobby Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
 After a backup on icloud, I went back to level 1.
I have tried it back following support tips but in vain.

please help me!

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Dobby, welcome to our community.  I am not aware of backing up on icloud saving your progress.  It's saved to your game if you play through Facebook or the Kingdom.  Please before answering me, go back into your message and take out your email address.  It's not a good idea to post an email address out in the public like that. 

Regarding your progress have you been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom.  If you haven't used either then my suggestion is that you connect through the Kingdom, less glitches than Facebook.

If you are interested in creating a Kingdom account please follow the steps here.  I am going to post information below because I will be going off my computer in a bit but I will be on my phone.  I just don't have the links on my phone so I'll post below.

If you have a Kingdom account then please get your user ID # by following the steps here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

You might not have to do all of this but I'd rather it be posted here just in case.  I will be on my phone if you write back and then I can respond back to you on my phone.

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    You are welcome!  I am glad that you got your progress back.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Dobby, welcome to our community.  I am not aware of backing up on icloud saving your progress.  It's saved to your game if you play through Facebook or the Kingdom.  Please before answering me, go back into your message and take out your email address.  It's not a good idea to post an email address out in the public like that. 

Regarding your progress have you been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom.  If you haven't used either then my suggestion is that you connect through the Kingdom, less glitches than Facebook.

If you are interested in creating a Kingdom account please follow the steps here.  I am going to post information below because I will be going off my computer in a bit but I will be on my phone.  I just don't have the links on my phone so I'll post below.

If you have a Kingdom account then please get your user ID # by following the steps here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

You might not have to do all of this but I'd rather it be posted here just in case.  I will be on my phone if you write back and then I can respond back to you on my phone.

• Dobby
    Dobby Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, Elsa
    I did the restoring process on my phone and went back to my original level. I lost about a hundred gold bars  but out of nowhere the game gave me 50! It is enough for me to play the game happily.
    Thank you for your support.

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    You are welcome!  I am glad that you got your progress back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?