⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Treat calendar is stuck at day one

Options
Janet_Mannion
Janet_Mannion Posts: 19 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Support
My treat calendar has now been stuck at day one for 3 weeks playing on FB pc I have tried clearing cache uninstalling re installing to no avail so I can only surmise that this is a King candy crush problem. this has never happened before also it seems to be taking a lot longer to load the game. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Janet_Mannion
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We're very sorry for your problem, In fact, the treat calendar's data is not synced to the server. So your day at each new log-in will start at 1st. If you save the login in the browser settings then the calendar will work correctly. Set "Remember history" for Firefox browser.

• Janet_Mannion
    Janet_Mannion Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Thankyou for your reply but I use the Chrome browser and can't see an option to save the history on the tool or history memory can you help
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Janet_Mannion
    Sometimes it works in the case of Firefox, but in Chrome I have no info. However I am searching and I will discuss it with our team and let you know.😊
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Thank you for your patience.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?