Was anybody able to help grow the dragon this past time? This is on Candy Crush Saga.

Options
Jeanean_Ashe
Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 49 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Discussions
I was not able to help grow the dragon this past time on Candy Crush Saga.  I kept clicking on it but it would not open to do the boosters. This has happened one time before(awhile back). I also CANNOT PASS level 1235. I have used boosters and tried everything I can think of but CANNOT PASS IT.  :(   :(  

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jeanean_Ashe
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In. Let me know if you find the same problem again.😊
    1235 is a tricky level, you have to be very careful with the ingredients in the bottom part of the board where they fall out of the dispensers.There are only 4 teleports along the bottom so you need to get the ingredients over them before you allow them to fall down to the bottom row, otherwise they will get stuck on the ledges between the teleports and you will have to try to move them over.The ingredients come out of the dispensers in the bottom part of the board, through the teleports to the top left, then through to the top right where the exits are.Once the ingredients are in the top left, or sitting over the teleports you can bring them to the exits by working in the top right square.
    All the time you are working on getting the ingredients in the right place you have to continue to keep the chocolate under control, although if you have the ingredients in the right place clearing the chocolate will help to bring them down.

https://youtu.be/HwY3DfS38W8

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?