⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Logging into King vs FB

Options
lynette45
lynette45 Posts: 1 Newbie
Candy crush saga and soda.  When I log into King I have correct levels but no friends.
When I log into FB it goes to level ! and no friends. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @lynette45
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    home page here https://communities.king.com/ 
    You don't need to post new ones, your posts will be moved to the right place.

Some privacy settings in Facebook can affect the synching of your game progress and if your friends list appears in the game. If you are having issues with either, try the tips below.

If your progress seems to be lost, try signing in again to Facebook

• Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook profile in your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal.
    • Open the game in your device.
    • Click on the blue button with the Facebook symbol to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!
    • Check your app permissions

• When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

If this does not work, we have other articles that might help.

Just head to the home page of the Help Center and look through the following sections:

• My Game Progress
    • King and Facebook Profiles
    • Lives/Messages
    • Technical and Connection Issues

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @lynette45, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?