⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Weekly Race did me wrong

debrodgers
debrodgers Posts: 10 Level 2
I had completed 170 levels in 1 week... at the end of the week the next person below me was at 103 levels. I was given 3rd place and it said I only completed 40 levels... so frustrating when you work hard for.something, and spend your money, and then get cheated like that! Can it be fixed? Or.is it just too bad....

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @debrodgers
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Weekly races are reset every Sunday; the number of levels you pass from start to finish of a race,  you will definitely see on the Race's  Leader board correctly. Let me know with a screenshot if you've got anything wrong.😊
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here
  • debrodgers
    I did not think to get a screen shot at that moment, and now it is not available to me to see... I am presently at level 5284, so I know how the game is supposed to work... and I have only complained once in the past (2015 I think). I had 170 levels and was in 1st place all the way, but it gave me 3rd place and said only 30 (or 40, so frustrated I can't remember exactly now) levels on Sunday evening... I know that was not right....
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @debrodgers
    It was probably a temporary problem, but I have not received any reports of such problems at present.😊
    Do you have anything to know now?
  • debrodgers
    If you aren't willing to make it right, I will just stop playing the game... if I have to take screen shots to prove what I say, it's just not worth it anymore... I have spent too much money on it already anyway. I'm  done...
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @debrodgers, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@Sukanta_Biswas cannot fix the problem.  He is a volunteer that comes here to help the players with their issues. 

I just got that race last week and I don't fully understand it.  Do you clear your history daily, make sure that you have the most recent version of the game?  Where are you playing it?  Computer? Mobile?  What platform Facebook or King?

• debrodgers
    I play on my Samsung Android phone... I know I have all my Facebook friends on there, but when I open, it says KING with orange backdrop. I do not clear my history every day...I believe I have the most recent version...it says last updated 10/21/19... but looks like there is another update, so I'm installing it now.
  • _Elsa_
    Please clear your history every day otherwise it might get bogged down and you won't get all the updated information.
  • debrodgers
    You mean clear history on my whole phone? Or can I clear just for Candy Crush...  
  • _Elsa_
    Clear the cache on your Android phone.  I have an iPhone so my clearing is different than yours.
  • debrodgers
    Ok, so I cleared cache...  but the boosters I would have gotten are just gone then, correct? There's no way to get them now?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?