⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Raugusto

Options
Raugusto
Raugusto Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
Why i can't  send lifes but i can receive,  the game say l need to login but I'm  and i can't use the booster wheel.  Some of my friends have the same problem 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Raugusto
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In. If still same problem then let me know with a screenshot.
  • Raugusto
    Raugusto Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi i did all the steps is doing the same. Every  time  i ask for lives or send lives or try to use the booster wheel the game say l need to  logged in  as Raquel Augusto but I'm and  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Raugusto, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

To add to what @Sukanta_Biswas wrote, are you playing the game on king.com?  That has many glitches so that might be your problem. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?