Stuck on lower level when I’m suppose to be way higher

Options
xxj7xx
xxj7xx Posts: 2 Newbie
As the title says, every time I log on I have to stroll up a bunch to go to the current level I’m supposed to be on ? I tried the whole delete app and Facebook app and clear cache but still the same issue .. Anybody knows what to do ?

Comments

• keke98
    keke98 Posts: 92 Level 3
    Options
    @xxj7xx I am a little confused. So you have to scroll to get to the level that you're supposed to be on but you are not on that level? Maybe it's a glitch or something like that to the game. Hope you find out what is wrong and why it keeps doing that to you
  • xxj7xx
    xxj7xx Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yeah I’m actually on level 2000 something but every time I start the game it puts me on level 246. Lol I don’t understand why it doesn’t recognize that I way pass that level lol
  • keke98
    keke98 Posts: 92 Level 3
    Options
    Oh. Maybe something is wrong with the game then
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@xxj7xx, I would like you to try something for me.  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it.  Also where are you playing the game?  Why isn't it showing this picture when you start to scroll?  It's to get you back to the top level of your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?