⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

60 level are not enough for me .

Options
dp65
dp65 Posts: 11 Level 2
Dear white bear ,,, 60 levels are not enough for me.. give me . more n more. , and tell me , the total number of level. plz...

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @dp65, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

You are not happy with getting 60 new levels every Wednesday?  Then please come and do mine!  I always cleared the new episode on Wednesday but now I break them down into 3 days because it's too much for one day. 

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was kidding around about doing mine.  To get the 60 new levels weekly you have to play on Windows 10 on a computer.  If you are going to Facebook then you will only get the same amount as you do on a mobile device.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @dp65, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

You are not happy with getting 60 new levels every Wednesday?  Then please come and do mine!  I always cleared the new episode on Wednesday but now I break them down into 3 days because it's too much for one day. 

• dp65
    Options
    i got just 45  on cell as well on computer  not 60... and if i m not happy with 45/60 ... than where i have to go to do yours.. what you want to say. clear plz...
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was kidding around about doing mine.  To get the 60 new levels weekly you have to play on Windows 10 on a computer.  If you are going to Facebook then you will only get the same amount as you do on a mobile device.
  • dp65
    edited October 2019
    Options
    ohh good  kid kid kidding  u must be kidding but what should i do.... just waiiiiit tilll wedd...nesss...day ... k thanks dear  to give me your precious time and guide me... but its look now too cheep,  game .... why they make fool us.. hahaha

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?