⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic Five team

Options
Why have I been put into a different fantastic 5 team? My old team were great. This new team are not. I'm not happy about being put into a new team. Can you please put me back into my old team.

Best Answer

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Why have I been put into a different fantastic 5 team? My old team were great. This new team are not. I'm not happy about being put into a new team. Can you please put me back into my old team.
    Hello @Maria_Di_Stefano !

As our Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas did, I'd like to also welcome you to our sweet community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you been matched with another team this time. Unfortunately, we cannot help you and put you back into your old team.  :/  But if this has happened it can be due to any of your former team members not being active anymore or any of them deciding to deactivate the Fantastic 5 feature (through the in-game settings). 

In this case, since the team has less than 5 members, the game tries to match you with other players and creates a new Fantastic 5 Team. 🙂  Give them a chance! Perhaps they get more and more active and are able to contribute to the teams' objectives and efforts! 

On the other hand, this is quite an interesting topic right now in our community. Please click/tap HERE and read other community members' ideas and suggestions in regards to the Fantastic 5 feature. We would love to have your opinion & feedback as well! 

Pounawea

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Maria_Di_Stefano
    We would like to welcome you to the king community & thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

At this point you may have some issues with your fantastic 5 and we apologize for it.
    Our Studio is closely investigating and working on adding a fix. We'll do our best to get this back on track as soon as we can!

• Pounawea
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Maria_Di_Stefano !

As our Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas did, I'd like to also welcome you to our sweet community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you been matched with another team this time. Unfortunately, we cannot help you and put you back into your old team.  :/  But if this has happened it can be due to any of your former team members not being active anymore or any of them deciding to deactivate the Fantastic 5 feature (through the in-game settings). 

In this case, since the team has less than 5 members, the game tries to match you with other players and creates a new Fantastic 5 Team. 🙂  Give them a chance! Perhaps they get more and more active and are able to contribute to the teams' objectives and efforts! 

On the other hand, this is quite an interesting topic right now in our community. Please click/tap HERE and read other community members' ideas and suggestions in regards to the Fantastic 5 feature. We would love to have your opinion & feedback as well! 

Pounawea
  • Pounawea
    Options
    By the way, @Maria_Di_Stefano , did you know that we have a section in the forum, specially created for new joiners, called "Beginners Corner"? 

We would like to invite you and all members of this sweet community! In this corner you will find the following:
    • Information about our community,
    • Many other Candy Crush Players, 
    • Lots of fun! 
    • and even the chance to win some Gold Bars by participating in forum events and contest! 🎉

Don't miss out! 

Have a delicious day   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?