Options
mimidot
mimidot Posts: 7 Level 2

Candy crush booster wheel

Answers

• DJ04
    DJ04 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why have all of my boosters and saved friend requests 380 disappeared ?
    please advise how I get them all back please!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @mimidot @DJ04
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We noticed a temporary problem on Facebook, which is why you are experiencing some issues.You do not have to check for any Troubleshooting. The problem will be resolved soon.
    Thank you for your patience.🙏
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

To add to what @S@Sukanta_Biswas said, are you playing the game on a mobile device?  If so, all lives and boosters are saved just to your device so that you can play the game offline.  Any crashes, game updates, operating system updates and uninstalling/reinstalling the game can cause you to lose everything.  The only thing that you won't lose are the gold bars.  Unfortunately, if they were boosters that were rewarded to you from an event King cannot reimburse you for those.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?