Where can I find out where I am ranked?

Options
Khoddiey_Clark
Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
Apparently you can see what place you are in the world and why your rank is in your country? If this is true, how to I get this information? 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Khoddiey_Clark, there is no world-wide data collected for the game so you can't find out who places where.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    But ice seen people comment about their rank, so does that mean people are lying? 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    No they are not lying.  They might be reporting their rank on a level.  Oh wait, I just thought of something.  When you click on your profile picture, it does come up with some information.  They might be referring to their weekly profile ranking.  I completely forgot about that until now! 

Go into your game and click on your profile.  There should be 3 tabs: rank, current level and levels this week.  The rank tab does give you the ranking and I apologize for not realizing it sooner.  If you look at your profile picture there is a frame with a number on it.  That number will transfer into the rank tab.  So the higher the number the closer to the top you will be.  The current level tab shows your current level in comparison to other players but when I just looked at my current profile most of the players listed are in the USA so that's what I meant about world-wide.  The third tab will compare how many levels you completed in a week compared to other players.  Might be the same thing that it's not listing world-wide but you can get some ranking from this.

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    Yeah I know that feature, but these people mentioned being ranked high in the world or their country. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I did a Google search a couple of times when players asked me about it and there is no data collected from King.  I even suggested that they start collecting the data but they never wrote back.  I have no clue how they could have written that but then like you said at the beginning maybe they were just making it up to feel good about themselves.  If you do ever find a world-wide rank can you please write here and tag me.  Then I will have it available for other players.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    King saying they don't collect data is rubbish, of course they do
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Well if you think you know more than I know then do a Google search and find it.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    Why do you think people have accounts with king and why do people connect their FB to the game? It's becuse they collect data. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    They collect data on the number of players but they don’t collect ranking data.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?