Why my comments are not approved still after 6 days ?

Options
satnam
satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
edited October 2019 in Discussions
When I commenting on a post and than click on save button. It will show that when your comment is approved it's automatically save it. This is happened with me four and five times. And still not approved. After 6 days. 😔😔😔 please do something about it. 
@Xarly
@Lim
@bombfiremarkus.

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello! @Satnam 👋
    You make sure to complete your comment but you don't reply first if you save draft a few of / many days!

Then you copy all of your words first, you click on 'My Draft' to delete your previous complete comment (Click on 'X' button)! 

Finally you can paste all of your words and reply it! 😉

⚠️ Attention! You can reply it within one day then reply completed! ⚠️

I hope these helps! 😊

By the way, I am not working on King Community, I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player and always help on Diamond Diaries Community! (I haven't playing other King's Games and haven't seen your reply on other Games's Community. Except you tagged me, let me check to see your question but I can help you on sometimes!) 

Have a King weekend! 👑
  • satnam
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you @Lim
    That's why now I am tagging people specially like u some special and expert.I like u so much and others also and that's why I am addicted to this community. Lol 
  • satnam
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry 😔@Lim I am disturbing you again. Just one more question. 
    Where are my pending 5 post and 1 discussion. They all are very Important to me specifically today I post my very important discussion. I hope They all will proved it and post it by them. Please team read it. Please. 
    And thank you again Lim I hope I am not irritating you by disturbing you by tagging you again and again. 
    God bless you

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello! @Satnam 👋
    You make sure to complete your comment but you don't reply first if you save draft a few of / many days!

Then you copy all of your words first, you click on 'My Draft' to delete your previous complete comment (Click on 'X' button)! 

Finally you can paste all of your words and reply it! 😉

⚠️ Attention! You can reply it within one day then reply completed! ⚠️

I hope these helps! 😊

By the way, I am not working on King Community, I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player and always help on Diamond Diaries Community! (I haven't playing other King's Games and haven't seen your reply on other Games's Community. Except you tagged me, let me check to see your question but I can help you on sometimes!) 

Have a King weekend! 👑
  • satnam
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you @Lim
    That's why now I am tagging people specially like u some special and expert.I like u so much and others also and that's why I am addicted to this community. Lol 
  • satnam
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry 😔@Lim I am disturbing you again. Just one more question. 
    Where are my pending 5 post and 1 discussion. They all are very Important to me specifically today I post my very important discussion. I hope They all will proved it and post it by them. Please team read it. Please. 
    And thank you again Lim I hope I am not irritating you by disturbing you by tagging you again and again. 
    God bless you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?