⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

who is the manager of this game.

Options
dp65
dp65 Posts: 11 Level 2
Hi, i want to ask  to manager. that. why u stop the levels if u have all the levels already made .... its my request to u. that  open all the levels  for players. or open before the  stage clear.. because my competitors go ahead too farr from me.. i want to chase them and cross them .. plz. give me favor. plz plz. i cant wait  full weak,,,  cant wait Wednesday...   i feel loneliness, without candy crash . i have nothing to do.  i don't want to entertain my self with third class type entertainment from youtube and all the social media...  i think u understand my problem. and hope it well that u open my all the episodes of Candy Crash . at once.
Regards

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @dp65
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We can report your problem to CM only if we cannot resolve your issue. Let me know, what level are you currently on and what device are you using for this game?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @dp65, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I am not sure exactly what you are asking.  Are you playing on a mobile device?  Are you saying that your game only goes to a certain level but others are ahead of you?  If they are ahead that is because Windows 10 releases more levels.  When playing through a mobile device Apple and Android have to approve them so that is why there are less levels.

If you are at the top waiting every week for a new episode, are you trying their other match 3 games?  Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga?  I play all 4 of them and I always finish the Candy Crush Saga like you so then I go to the other games.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @dp65
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We can report your problem to CM only if we cannot resolve your issue. Let me know, what level are you currently on and what device are you using for this game?
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @dp65, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I am not sure exactly what you are asking.  Are you playing on a mobile device?  Are you saying that your game only goes to a certain level but others are ahead of you?  If they are ahead that is because Windows 10 releases more levels.  When playing through a mobile device Apple and Android have to approve them so that is why there are less levels.

If you are at the top waiting every week for a new episode, are you trying their other match 3 games?  Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga?  I play all 4 of them and I always finish the Candy Crush Saga like you so then I go to the other games.

• dp65
    dp65 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I am on 6545... completed episode on last Thursday  can't wait for only 45 more level till Wednesday...just 45  Not enough  for me for 7 days. I need minimum 45 per day.. Or open for me all appisode. At once. Why u stop me to cross my friends who are so far from me ahead.   I requested that open all next appisode to me plz... Will be thankfull to u. Plz.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @dp65, there is no way that you are on that level.  Below is a print screen of my game and it's not even up to level 6000 yet. 

Why do you think I suggested that you play the other King games?  They are not going to change the rules for one player who wants to play 45 levels yer day.  Nor will they open unreleased levels to you.  I suggest that you try their other King games while you are waiting for the new episode every Wednesday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?