💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

For creating personal notification area 🙂

Options
satnam
satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
First of all good morning everyone.💐🏵🌺🌹Spread love and happiness. So Here I want to say my one request please think about it my understandable,  sweet, cooperative leaders, co leaders and my sweet  members,  friends. So it's my 6th day in this community and I am following some contests, discussions, etc.. and when I am commenting on someone's post It's difficult to find they are reply me or not they are reacting on post or not I now in my area it's show about reaction but they shows only jointly reactions or points or comments not what I want. I just want to say when someone like my post , commenting on it. I feel happy when I give back reactions to them,  when I appreciating them for commenting on post. Than I feel wonderful and these little little things made my day. But because of so many notifications it is difficult to find specific post specially mine posts. I know there is search option which shows What are you looking for  ? But It doesn't work. They will not show what I want it shows only according to them. I want to say something more but I think my post is already going long😅😅😅😅 .Sorry about it. At the end I just say please make some personal posts notifications except all the notifications by given them what I was following or who commented on it. Because in this community there are a lot of members who commenting daily including me. We all are busy in our own work so these little little things wastes our too much time and it's not possible in this community to find those each one of person who reacted on our one by one post. That's all. 
I hope you all understand my feelings what I want to say. 
It's just my request if it is not possible than no worries. 
Please read all..
Thank you for giving me time while reading. 
Thanks to all. 😘😍😘😍😘 #xoxo
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @satnam, I am going through all the ideas so that I can coordinate them and make a master list.  I am not sure what you are suggesting.  This is how I am reading it.

Something about notifications but are you asking that they set something up just for personal notifications where you are mentioned in a message? 
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Options
    Elsa said:
    @satnam, I am going through all the ideas so that I can coordinate them and make a master list.  I am not sure what you are suggesting.  This is how I am reading it.

Something about notifications but are you asking that they set something up just for personal notifications where you are mentioned in a message? 
    @Elsa
    I read this idea again and I saw a lot of mistakes 😓here, when I posted this idea I remember 🤔that I just wanted to say that when someone likes or reacts on our post we did not know which ❓one person or persons reacted on posts .
    I just wanted to say that if we had a separate personal notification area where only the notifications on our posts would come, like which people have reacted to our posts and 
    which people have commented on our posts etc.. 
    Because slowly our list of posts is getting bigger.  That is why if we have a separate notification area of ​​our post where someone likes or commented on our posts.
    This will let us know quickly which people have commented on our posts, reacted on our post so that we will be able to response to their comments quickly and appreciate them.
    It will save a lot of time.
    If this is not possible then it is fine.
    I apologize for all your time wasted due to my English.
    I hope that maybe now you will understand what I was trying to say and want to say.
    🙂
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    You explained it very well but I think the managers are working on more priority changes now.  Why not hold it off until mid-year and then post a new idea gain.  Closing this for now.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?