We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 4339

howhel
howhel Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi I jumped on Youtube to check level 4339 as I am having trouble passing it - but they begin with 24 moves and yet mine begins with only 21 moves?
Why the difference?

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @howhel and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the players' experience with levels. If they are too hard or too easy according to the results they might tweak it a bit. If you see the videos with 24 moves they were probably recorded as soon as they were released. I will post for you the video for this level with 21 moves so you can watch it and find the best approach eventually.

https://youtu.be/2bZLEqcN7xU

I hope this will help you. If it doesn't, I strongly recommend taking a break from the game for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?