🎈The all new Color Streak: Learn how to make the most of it and smash through Levels!

12346Next

Comments

• sezmesezme Posts: 6
    I love the colour streak however it’s so small that you forget it’s there and not use it can you not let it prompt on the middle of the screen so that it can be used ????? Also what has disappeared is the chance to win extra moves on my game this is so annoying and I would like to see that back please.i have tried installing and reinstalling and lost 50 lives I had been sent by my friends not nice 😢😢😢😢
  • Well I was thinking besides it just throwing out the color of your choice. Since it takes so much for it to build it would be a lot of help for the players if it's came out strips or wrapped
  • sezmesezme Posts: 6
    That’s a fab idea but bring the extra mover back at the end with the video. To be fair they have also removed the jackpot of the daily spin and made it even smaller what’s that about 
  • wrhatwrhat Posts: 8
    :3B) 🎈
  • Carla_GuerraCarla_Guerra Posts: 22 ✭✭
    I give to you very times over and over again,my fedback about Santiago.And some one else!!!Thrue my gmail.Allways i geeve you better and better opinion about every one of you.Because i Like whid all my respect all the time.
    👍💝I anwers but i dont no why you thont reevit my opinion...THERE IS NOT ANY ONE THAT IS BEAGER FAN OF YOU .I AM!!!
    BUT NEVER MAKE TO ORNE GOLD BARS ...NATHING ...
    BUT I LOVE YOU ALL
  • DaylinDaylin Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I like it and find it to be helpful at times. I wish if have to change the color that it would store the amount until I switch back instead of over.
  • Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 18
    • Enjoyed it
    • Want it to return
    • Saw what it could do and it did help in several of my games. Thanks studio!!!!
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 269 Community Manager
    Dear community,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback with us. 

In the following forum discussion, we are gathering all the Community feedback so we can share it with the Studio -> HERE

We want to know your thoughts and opinion in regards to the following:
    • Would like to see the Color Streak feature in the game again?

• How often would you like to see features like this? 1 time per year? Twice per month? 

• Imagine that you could change something about this feature. What would you change, if anything? 

Visit this discussion [HERE] and help us gather your feedback!

Welcome
    to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

• add my facebook rizal fortune
  • WundersWunders Posts: 1
    Loved the color streak