Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been blocked at level 50 for several days. How much time should I wait? Btw, clock does not work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
kfadrat said: Three more days have passed and I have no changes, I understand that I have to wait 72 hours patiently? These are some spacesballs.
Three more days have passed and I have no changes, I understand that I have to wait 72 hours patiently? These are some spacesballs.
By the way, I play candy on and off for several years. Earlier on the tablet. I also had situations that I waited a week or two to unlock a level. You won't get a penny from me anyway. The game goes to the trash, and you kiss my %^$# Please do not answer, I'm not going to read the bullshit. Goodbye.
By the way, I play candy on and off for several years. Earlier on the tablet. I also had situations that I waited a week or two to unlock a level. You won't get a penny from me anyway. The game goes to the trash, and you kiss my a s s Please do not answer, I'm not going to read the bullshit. Goodbye.
By the way, I play candy on and off for several years. Earlier on the tablet. I also had situations that I waited a week or two to unlock a level. You won't get a penny from me anyway. The game goes to the trash, and you kiss my ass Please do not answer, I'm not going to read the bullshit. Goodbye.
Hello No kidding, I wrote that the clock does not work, it shows all the time 00:00:00. If I waited 72 hours I would not write. I wait, I think, from November 1Sincerely.