💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich you most welcome. I especially like the combination of the story with the game and I enjoy the beautiful graphics.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros Ah really. Now I learned something new again. Thanks.

Yes, they scraped so much, almost nothing remains. It takes about 10 to 20 minutes to complete the 3 colors then we get stuck for 20 hours with nothing to do. That's when I started to look around and discovered garden scape, which combines similar game to candy crush with a story and beautiful graphics. I must say I enjoy it more than candy crush so at the end I am grateful they did it.

Even if they were to restore the sugar drops, I am not sure I would invest that kind of time anymore just for a few boosters. I still have enough boosters in reserve, which will be lost anyway once I upgrade my device.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I will have a look at garden scape. Sounds interesting. I also have a huge bank of boosters, you shouldn't lose them when you upgrade if you connect through Facebook. I just purchased a new laptop and once I downloaded the Windows 10 Candy Crush App and connected to Facebook, all my boosters were there.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

Will try that when I upgrade. I thought the boosters were saved on the device only but it's true that my Facebook boosters are synchronized with my king account but it's been a long time since I logged in my Kings account so they are not synchronized now so I should have more boosters on my Kings account than I have in my Facebook account. I wonder what would happen if in my new device I install another Facebook account then let this synchronize with my king account. Whether it will give my new Facebook account the old total of boosters I have in my king account or if in the contrary if will remove all the boosters from my king account to make in on part with my new Facebook account where there are none.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone,

New levels coming soon! Are you guys ready?

• Pounawea
    Options
  • Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

6881 striped candy can loop

• Pounawea
    edited April 2020
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (April, 22nd), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6830 Levels, 456 episodes
    • Win10: 6920 Levels, 462 episodes

*Reminder: some weeks ago, the new Bubblegum Pop arrived to the Candy Kingdom and was available for all platforms! Check out more information and share your feedback with us -> HERE

Happy smashing everyone and, stay safe!!

#PlayApartTogether

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Let us know your opinion below!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

There is a glitch on Level 6881. You finish level and bottom line striped candies keep going. Level won't complete. Another error and now I lose a full Build a Bot !!!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Pounawea ❤️

I just finished this week's episodes.

Most levels are very interesting but some levels are a much harder.

6900 I liked that level.

There are 2 levels, I had a little trouble understanding because I couldn't find the secret path and I'll check again.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?