💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Thanks @Pounawea
    The last 3 Episodes,  Levels are fairly normal and I think no one should be complain about these levels.😉I have some confusion about sugar coat blockers, A few levels are a bit difficult, but they will be fun.😋
    In the case of Sugar Coat Blocker Levels, the game from the bottom is good.😀
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,223 Crushing Legend
    Thanks @Pounawea
    The new levels were not impossible to play, but not so easy. At some levels, it was a bit difficult to get three stars, levels 6035/6038/6041 and 6044. But it may also be because I'm a little bit attacked (cold / flu)

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,558 Candy Moderator
    Thanks @Pounawea
    I finished the 45 new levels 6005-6050, some of them very hard. for me level 6021 , and I enjoy play in this level 6023  just need adaptation with Sugar Coat.
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Great providing information
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Can you update this information @Pounawea
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

New episodes have been released! 🥳

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (December, 18th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:
    • Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 5960 Levels, 401 episodes
      [For Facebook and Mobile players -> Level 6000 milestone! Yay!
      Participate in this forum contest and have the chance to win 20 Gold Bars -> HERE]
    • Win10: 6095 Levels, 407 episodes.

Feedback needed!
    What was the hardest level for you? What level did you enjoy the most?  

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂
    • Musical Mansion (ep. 399)
    • Wintry Workshop (ep. 400)
    • Soda Soirée (ep. 401)

Let us know your opinion below!
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,558 Candy Moderator
    Thanks @Pounawea
    I finished the 45 new levels 6050 - 6095, Fun level in 6064 . but i found Oops in level 6056 

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Congratulations @kiara_wael !! 🥳 👏  That was so quick! 

Thank you also for sharing your feedback with us. In regards to the Level 6056, I'm going to report this information to the Studio so they can make sure that everything is working fine. 
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,223 Crushing Legend
    @Pounawea

Today it took a little longer with the new 45 levels. With level 6056 I had no problems. However, I had my "ooops" at level 6052, insufficient bricks. The program cannot count properly. There were a lot of difficult levels.
    In level 6066, 6077, 6091 and 6094 I needed a lot of time and many boosters to get all three stars. Level 6074, 6081, 6086 and 6075 were very nice.
    Conclusion: 45 levels = 135 stars

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,937 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Pounawea - I never gave my feedback from the last set of new levels but wanted to tell you I like the Sugary showroom best.  I like it because it allowed me to get a pretty good star count (I was actively playing in the Cosmic Climb) and I really love the graphics and want to know the story behind it.  It appears something was stolen.  I want to know what it was and if it was recovered!  

Once I play the new levels that were released today - I'll let you know what my favorite was. 😊🐨

I love the stories - is there anywhere we can go to read all the stories about each level? 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?