💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros But on level 7013 is also ridiculously hard level! Because I can’t pass on this level for without using boosters

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Options

I'll be updating the information soon.

Amazing @Peter_Tornaros and @Yorben_Goeree. Thank you for sharing your opinions and new levels feedback with us 🙌 👏

Have fun Candy Crushers!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea Finished. An excellent set of 45 levels this week 👍️👍️

• Pounawea
    Options

Hi @Albert_Heinrich ,

I understand your point and this is actually one of the main objectives for the Custom Teams - Fantastic 5 feature. As a major community request, the Studio was working on adding the ability for us players to create or join teams. More information about the Custom Teams in the following forum category -> HERE.

The feature, for now, is available for a few players around the world and we are progressively releasing it to more and more players. By creating your own team, or joining an already existing one, we will be able to choose/find active members and thus, work together to complete the team goal.

Besides, we have also added new ways to get points! There is a really interesting post by @RWCandy with a detailed analysis (find it HERE), really useful information!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing! 🌟

• Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (May, 13th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6965 Levels, 465 episodes
    • Win10: 7055 Levels, 471 episodes. 

Yes! Level 7000 in Candy Crush Saga! Soon will also be arriving to all other platforms!

🏆🥇 What an amazing milestone we have achieve together! Learn more about the community celebrations for Level 7000 in Candy Crush Saga -> HERE 🍬🍬

Happy smashing everyone and, stay safe!!

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

My new Wednesday lockdown pastime:

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,848 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Pounawea

Finished 45 new level in 3 episode

This episode uses a lot of keys. Some levels are easy and some are very difficult. I have trouble with level 7049 😁

There are some that become my favorite level 7014

Good Luck everyone and Happy Crushing ❤️

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,274 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2020
    Options

No problems, everything solvable levesl, sometimes a bit difficult, but solvable. All stars made

Oh yes, congratulations to your team, this time no glich.

• Pounawea
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers!

@Bumper2019 This Crazy Cats puzzle 1000 pieces looks really difficult! Have fun and let us know how it goes 🐱🐱🐱

@Werner_Cichy and @kiara_wael congratulations on reaching the current highest level in the game! Thank you for sharing your feedback with the community. 🙂

Today, we'll be releasing other brand new levels with #TheCrushIsReal event. For more information, go HERE.

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone!

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

EDDIE’S EPISODE ONE SAGA (6921 TO 6935) 

6921 The fun thing with the first game of any episode is that the other racers in the episode race are not going to start racing before you won that game. So you have all the time in the world to spend as many lives on it without worrying that someone will outrace you. In this case, I had to spend five lives before getting through.

6922 there is only one point where you can hit the knots, apart from using stripes. Not easy. After trying for seven lives without boosters, I still could not get through. At the end I had to use the full set of initial boosters, plus two hammers to finish.

6923 spent two lives. The sides are difficult to reach., At the end I had to use two stripe boosters to finish the game

6924 again the sides were difficult to reach. Three lives attempts. Resisted a temptation to use a hammer but got lucky at the end I passed with the last candy.

6925 four lives. When the knots are blown, the top right box can be bombarded from the left box and the bottom box. No need to worry for the cherries, they travel on the belt on their own and fall on the exit point. Had to use two hammers to finish.

6926 until now all the other racers in the episode race didn’t even start. That’s why I had a lot of time to try many lives first before using boosters. As for this one in particular, I passed it on the first go without boosters, with a surprising finish. When I thought I could not make it, there was suddenly a big explosion that got all the remaining candies with it.

6927 I made a big mistake on this one, that cost me dearly. Initially I had a lucky board and it went well, but on the last step I had only one candy left that I could blow with a hammer, but I didn’t watch the remaining steps and instead I did something else, so I lost for just one candy that was entirely my fault. After that, I spent 10 lives trying again, but to no avail. Even worst, while I was away visiting my sister for 3-4 hours, a competitor in the episode race went from the starting point to the finish line, so I lost 5 the five points, though I managed to arrive second and get 3 points. Must always remember to closely watch the remaining steps. On the 11th game, I uses the full initial boosters, one UFO, and three hammers to get out of this trap.

6928 on this game I had to use two lives, four hammers and two UFOs, but luckily after this game, my luck came back and from there on the sailing was smooth

6929 passed on first try without boosters

6930 passed on first try without boosters

6931 this was marked as a hard game, in prevision I filled the full initial boosters, but after that I was able to pass on the first try without any other boosters

6932 passed on the first go with no boosters

6933 passed on the first go with no boosters

6934 used one initial bomb for possible combination with the now refilled bots, and three hammers at the end

6935 marked hard, even possibly nightmarish, I don’t remember, used the initial bomb and the initial fish, plus at the end two UFOs and one hammer

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?