๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,891 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released! ๐Ÿฅณย ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (June, 17th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...๐Ÿ˜ฎย ย ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸฅLet's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobileย (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 7190 Levels, 480 episodes
    • Win10:ย 7280: Levels, 486 episodes.ย 

Have a delicious day and happy crushing everyone!! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

ย โš ๏ธโš ๏ธย Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devicesย (Android, iOS and Amazon),ย our Levels designers want to hear from all of you!ย Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the mostย difficult level to understand?
    • What was the mostย difficult level to strategise with?ย 
    • What level did youย enjoy the most and why?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Pounawea

Finished 45 new levels( 3 episodes) Normal level without any problem.๐Ÿ˜Š

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished 30 levels, will leave the last 15 for tomorrow. As is becoming the norm, a third were boring Rainbow Rapids levels. How long do we have to put up with this ?? 7239 was very hard and 7244 a Rainbow Rapids level was ridiculously hard. The most enjoyable level was 7254 with the frog as a target ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,856 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished the 1st episode (15 levels). My favorite level of these was level 7248 which is a jelly level with keys to unlock and rainbow twists.

Waiting to start the 2nd episode, spreading out the fun and hoping to get into another race for the gold bars. Won the 1st episode race and got my 5 bars of gold. I love to hoard gold. Oh Yeah!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,891 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks Pounaweaโค๏ธ

Finished 3 episode .

I really like this episode without many problem .

Happy Crushing Everyone โค๏ธ

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Again I find myself playing the same level twice after completing it on the first try.

You expect the play to move to the next level it does not do it all the time. Has there been changes. It happened in two levels I played in episode one. It is annoying, even though you do not loose a life if you loose the level, but if you want to quit, you loose a life.

This happened last week as well.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have now finished all 45 levels. Overall, I enjoyed most of the levels. At least the last 15 levels only had a few Rainbow Rapids levels, which is bearable. 7272 was a hard level that needed tactics to beat. 7276 was thoroughly enjoyable.

Why can't we have more levels with the frog as a target ?? This time nearly a third of the levels involved Rainbow Rapids, yet only 1 level had the frog !!!

Hopefully the Space Race (Dexter) will return this week, please don't give us only one option that being Rainbow Rapids Adventure.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,856 Level 5
    edited June 2020
    Options

Finished the 2nd new episode this week, levels 7251 - 7265.

The one I liked the most in this episode was level 7264 which was to get down 7 cherries.

There was a level with the frog as the target level 7254 which was much fun also.

On thing for sure having a supply of boosters is a really good idea. Use your boosters wisely and do not waste them.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?