⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there a way to save your prizes you win when you reach different stages of the game?

You know when you are given a boost for 15 minutes to help with the level you’re on. Because I’m not always able too use that specific boost if the game I’m playing doesn’t allow me. It goes to waste!

Best Answer

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Yeah most of the time it goes waste . With me when ever I run out of lives I get booster. Sometimes I just don’t collect and and come out from app . It helps when I go back after 2 hours I can play with booster for full 5 lives . 😊

Answers

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Yeah most of the time it goes waste . With me when ever I run out of lives I get booster. Sometimes I just don’t collect and and come out from app . It helps when I go back after 2 hours I can play with booster for full 5 lives . 😊
  • Redbonebeauty1
    Redbonebeauty1 Posts: 161 Level 3
    I’m trying to find the page where I can comment on the different forums to win badges but I can’t find it anywhere 😩 HELP!!!!!!!
  • Patri2206
    Patri2206 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Escribe tu comentarioRedbonebeauty1 said:
    You know when you are given a boost for 15 minutes to help with the level you’re on. Because I’m not always able too use that specific boost if the game I’m playing doesn’t allow me. It goes to waste!
    **EDIT: Unsupported Language** Totalmente de acuerdo!. Se gana unos boosters pero resulta que no sirven para el nivel en que estamos o los siguientes.O no hay vidas. Es un chiste.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?