Candy crush app doesn’t want connect with Facebook

alex9698
alex9698 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi everyone,
I have a problem with candy crush app on my iPhone 8 Plus.
A few days ago, I have installed the app and I tried to connect it with my account Facebook.
When I click on the button “Played before?” the app asks me if I want to connect with my account Facebook. After, click continue, it shows me the following message on safari, while it tries to reach the Facebook’s site. 
I had delete my cache and website data on safari but nothing, also I have following the instructions provide by king’s site for this problem, but doesn’t work.
Moreover, if I want play the game on Facebook, this last redirects me on the following game:

Anyone can help me to solving this problem?
Thank you for your help. 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    alex9698 said:
    Hi everyone,
    I have a problem with candy crush app on my iPhone 8 Plus.
    A few days ago, I have installed the app and I tried to connect it with my account Facebook.
    When I click on the button “Played before?” the app asks me if I want to connect with my account Facebook. After, click continue, it shows me the following message on safari, while it tries to reach the Facebook’s site. 
    I had delete my cache and website data on safari but nothing, also I have following the instructions provide by king’s site for this problem, but doesn’t work.
    Moreover, if I want play the game on Facebook, this last redirects me on the following game:

Anyone can help me to solving this problem?
    Thank you for your help. 

Hi there @alex9698 ! Welcome to the Community!

You cannot play Candy Crush Saga on any iPhone Model by accessing your Facebook Page thru Safari. It is not possible. You will have to Download & Install the iPhone Version of Candy Crush Saga App from the iPhone App Store. Once done with the download, you will have to open it and you'll be prompted to Log-In with your Facebook Account (E-mail & Password that you use normally to access your Facebook Page) or with your King Account. 

Please let me know if you have questions and concerns!
  • alex9698
    alex9698 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks for your response. 
    I have downloaded the app from Apple Store, and when I click on button to connect with facebook, the app redirect me on Facebook through safari, but the loading doesn’t work and I have the message “Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred.”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?