Where are my pre game spins for a booster?

Options
island
island Posts: 8 Level 2
For several days now I don't get that option to watch an ad to get a spin for a booster before each game. I have updated my app. I have signed in and out. Nothing works. Why????? I need this booster. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi @island
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group.

However, the feature was yours so you can get it back at any time. 
    Please wait patiently😉
  • island
    island Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my free booster spins if I watch an ad and free spins after a game to get free moves if I watch an ad. 3 weeks now. Can't stand not getting extra help. I'm trying to be patient but how much longer will it be? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?