⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

11/9/2019...Dexter game disappeared

eagleholly1
eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
I was playing the Dexter contest yesterday and was in first place--1700 + points and the second place player had 770.  I'm playing on my pc not an I-phone.   How do I get the game back or boosters for a first place finish???

Best Answer

Answers

• FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    For the first your game should be connected with facebook and then you can open it on mobile your progress saved on Facebook you will have dexter space ship with points you earned
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    same happened to me. I had 4000 point lead and it disappeared at the end of time and no matter what I did could not get my boosters. then the next day I got dexter back with a new beginning and tho I lead now I don';t know if I will get anything. both races only lasted 24 hours instead of 4 days
  • eagleholly1
    eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Ernstbln...same situation exactly!  King games probably has screen shots of everything; they need to give all players boosters when there is a glitch in their technology!  Otherwise, why bother playing?!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Hello @eagleholly1 and @ernstbln - I too have experienced the recent weird behavior of Dexter and am not sure what is going on.  I found Dexter started almost a day later than usual, had accumulated some color bombs and then he disappeared so I had to start over yesterday and then found I had (luckily) won this morning, when normally I should have had until around 0800 tomorrow morning my time to increase my score.

I plan to bring this up to the Community Managers and see what is going on.  When I know something - I will make sure there is a post about it.  Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?