⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

PURE CHEATING

Options
Ketan_Samant
Ketan_Samant Posts: 13 Level 2
1) I have been playing since more than 6 years. I spin the Daily Booster Wheel daily.
Till now I have completed all 5735 levels, but NEVER got the Jackpot on the Booster Wheel.

2) Yesterday I was on top of the Colorbomb Challenge.
Today suddenly I am at the bottom.

ISN'T THIS PURE CHEATING?

Best Answer

• Riogia
    Riogia Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello , just noticed this morning .... the booster package has changed also for winning the race .No more 6 hours of boosters . You get a one hour booster and not even a CB .... wonder what they will take away next ..... makes it frustrating .

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Ketan_Samant - I certainly understand your frustration.  I experienced something very similar yesterday.  I was in the lead in Dexter's challenge with a score of several hundred color bombs and everyone else had less than me.  Then all of a sudden - the next time I played - someone was ahead of me out of nowhere by almost 2000 color bombs.  All I can speculate is that it was someone who was playing for the first time many levels behind me and got to one of those levels where you can win a large amount of color bombs.  Since this person was playing it for the first time - their score is multiplied by 10, while my score (if I replay that level) will just be the actual number of color bombs I actually collected.

My response to the situation was to return to one of the better levels to get color bombs and play it over and over about 5 times until I was once a gain in the lead. So I don't think it was cheating - just an unfortunate set of circumstances.  On the positive side - I have been playing for over 7 years and have rarely run into this situation.

As far as the booster wheel goes - you are not alone in never getting the booster wheel.  I have only gotten it once and the highest I have ever heard someone getting it is 3 times.  The studio is working on updating the booster wheel so I think some changes will be coming in the near future that you should enjoy.  Just keep playing whatever other events you have access to that let you accumulate boosters and Keep Crushing!
  • Riogia
    Riogia Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello , just noticed this morning .... the booster package has changed also for winning the race .No more 6 hours of boosters . You get a one hour booster and not even a CB .... wonder what they will take away next ..... makes it frustrating .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?