Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Dear community,

Thank you for your feedback, noted! 

From what we are getting, we have many players that want to see Dexter as it was before, but also many other players that actually enjoy the latest format of 24 hours Dexter challenges because it offers more chances to win more boosters. 

I'll ask the Studio for more information and try to find out more details about it. Stay tuned guys, I'll be sharing it with you soon!

In the meantime, please participate in the following Forum Poll and let us know your favorite option for the Dexter Challenge: Space Race! 

• Pounawea
    Options
    Dear community, 

Heads up: as I mentioned, your feedback is always taken into account and forwarded to the Studio. On some occasions, we can react quickly and in many other we cannot. In this case, my point today is that we understand that some players are not following the Comic Climb event and others won't be able to make it to the next round of the event.

Thus, I'd like to inform you that... he's going to come back! Yes, Dexter is coming back this week!🥳

Stay tuned for more information and please don't forget to participate in the following Forum Poll and let us know your favorite option for the Dexter Challenge: Space Race! 

Have a delicious day 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for the update @Pounawea!  I just posted the poll on Facebook.
  • Nimo_Jin
    Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks Pounawea and thanks Elsa !!!!  Woohoo Dexter is back...does anyone know if we can get the old 4 day Dexter back?
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,257 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Thanks @pounawea, I also posted it in my group, all players are excited.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for the update @Pounawea!  I'll be eagerly looking for Dexter's return! 😊🐨
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,848 Level 5
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Options
    Dear community,

Yes! Dexter is coming back! Exclusive news and information for your guys: 

I can advance you guys that Dexter 
    should be coming back to the game with his Space Races at around 3 PM GMT

In theory, all players that did not qualify for the next round of the Cosmic Clim event will see Dexter coming back with the old configuration (4 days space races). 

At the moment, I'm in conversations with the Studio trying to bring Dexter back to all players, even for the players that did classify for the Cosmic Climb event Semi-final round. It will be then their choice to choose whether they want to participate in the Space Race or just wait until the Cosmic Climb event Semi-final kicks off.🙂

I'll keep you guys posted! 
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,848 Level 5
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Options
    Dear community,

Dexter is coming back tomorrow and it will be available for all, players that did not qualify for the next round of the Cosmic Climb event and also for players that did qualify!

To sum it up, tomorrow December 5th, Dexter and his Space Race should be back to our games at around 3 PM GMT

Also, remember that we should be seeing Dexter coming back with the old configuration (4 days space race).  🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?