⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga - Can't progress

dragonetti151
dragonetti151 Posts: 2 Newbie
Candy Crush Saga - Can't progress past level 395. I have 'asked' friends & the time left before unlocking all shows as zeroes but the next level has not unlocked. I've tried on Chrome, Firefox & Microsoft Edge but nothing changes.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @dragonetti151
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Show me a screenshot of your game problem because I will need the screenshot to understand the problem.
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @dragonetti151

You have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem. 
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?