⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Having issues w/ Build-a-Bot (Space Dash) mini-game on iOS (Apple)

crankinbeat
crankinbeat Posts: 53 Level 2

Hi,

I want to mention an issue that I’ve only noticed recently (and it was only by “accident”). 

I’m unable to get the “Build-a-Bot” mini-game (which is pretty much identical to, if not the latest iteration of the Space Dash mini-game), but there’s more to the story...

And I **only** noticed this issue because I happened to sign-out of Facebook (FB) inside of the Candy Crush App on my various mobile iOS devices (iPhones/iPads), but then I saw it! lol

If you sign-out of FB, completely close down the app (kill it) and start it back up to play, you WILL see the Build-a-Bot (Space Dash) mini-game in the “Fun Events” section on the left side (represented by the trophy icon). 

And the main problem or issue is that when you sign back in to your FB account (i.e., to sync your progress), the Build-a-Bot (Space Dash) NEVER carries over. It just disappears. And I’ve tried this dozens and dozens of times and on different mobile (iOS) devices. 

It’s bad enough that when I’m signed into FB with my regular Candy Crush account, the Build-a-Bot (Space Dash) mini-game NEVER appears, but it’s pretty frustrating that I’m unable to carry Build-a-Bot (Space Dash) over when I sign back into FB. (And BTW, the progress of the game/the level I’m on, always carries over)

Has anyone else been experiencing this or anything similar? Thanks in advance 😊

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @crankinbeat
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Features of the Candy Crush Saga game are offered through few separate test group. Similar features are offered in different terms. For example, the Build A Bot / Space Dash feature will not be available as soon as you log into the game and You can retrieve the feature after trying a level. However, some group members can find the feature by logging in the game.😊
    This is not a problem, of course you can test.😉
  • Sukanta_Biswas
  • crankinbeat

@Sukanta_Biswas

Thanks for the welcome and thanks a lot for the response. 

But Build-a-Bot/Space Dash never appears after I log back into Facebook, regardless of how many levels I immediately will win.

Has this been your experience? And are you playing on a mobile device?

• masonkat53
    masonkat53 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have also tried everything and am very disappointed about the build-a-bot boosters that have disappeared. It takes out the fun in the game.  It gets more and more difficult to win a game without the boosters. I am so disappointed that I am thinking of uninstalling The Candy Crush saga.  No joy in playing anymore.              
  • Lukaszysz
    Lukaszysz Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have the same issue! It disappeared suddenly Monday afternoon, and since then Pleasure of playing decreased dramatically for me.
    What’s funny I also did not get 6hrs of colour bomb, and 6hrs of stripped candys although I have won the event. This is northkorean style, guys! But leave it. 

What is going on King ? Is it glitch, issue or flaw? Or sb manipulated my account and disabled Build-a-bot feature for me and for other users? 
    Please, do something and stop simulate that is all about some events available for chosen one! It is not. 
    Let’s be frank: Basic feature suddenly disappears and makes the game stupid, ridiculously hard and boring with level certainly designed and considered to exist in the environment whereas Build-a-bot may be some handicap for player. Without this, each level will be too hard, and make the hole concept unfair.
    I found great supporters who could not help me, but what I see here is no will to understand and fix the issue. Shame on you...

• Sukanta_Biswas

@Sukanta_Biswas

Thanks for the welcome and thanks a lot for the response. 

But Build-a-Bot/Space Dash never appears after I log back into Facebook, regardless of how many levels I immediately will win.

Has this been your experience? And are you playing on a mobile device?

We have to use all the devices and platforms. 
    However if you think there is a Build A Bot problem with your game, you can contact us at Player Support.
  • crankinbeat
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Yes, I’ll try to do that. 

But TBH - not to be negative - there’s probably nothing that can be done. And I still love CC, but with any game, there’s going to be glitches.

Also, some glitches are actually GOOD. If ppl are CC veterans, they would probably know what I mean, lol. I would hope that ppl know what I’m talking about.
  • crankinbeat
    Lukaszysz said:
    I have the same issue! It disappeared suddenly Monday afternoon, and since then Pleasure of playing decreased dramatically for me.
    What’s funny I also did not get 6hrs of colour bomb, and 6hrs of stripped candys although I have won the event. This is northkorean style, guys! But leave it. 

What is going on King ? Is it glitch, issue or flaw? Or sb manipulated my account and disabled Build-a-bot feature for me and for other users? 
    Please, do something and stop simulate that is all about some events available for chosen one! It is not. 
    Let’s be frank: Basic feature suddenly disappears and makes the game stupid, ridiculously hard and boring with level certainly designed and considered to exist in the environment whereas Build-a-bot may be some handicap for player. Without this, each level will be too hard, and make the hole concept unfair.
    I found great supporters who could not help me, but what I see here is no will to understand and fix the issue. Shame on you...

@Lukaszysz

I feel your frustration. 

I also only got two hours of the unlimited CBs & striped/wrapped combo on Monday morning after winning the contest (This probably affected a lot of ppl, b/c this was the 1st time that I didn’t get 6 hours after winning the contest). This week, the contest (for me at least) only become available/visible today (Friday) instead of the usual day, Thursday (I’m in the US). 

Let me ask this, are you playing on a mobile device or are you playing on a computer/Mac?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?