⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Space Race has become unfair

Squirrelwife
Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
I am sorry, but all of a sudden - after winning quite a few challenges in Space Race - going down to the Salty Planet just because I don't have time to play Candy Crush all day long is very unfair. I already play it a lot during the day, but this is not right.....it used to be 4 days until it was finished. Now, it's reset to 12 or 18 hours.....Sorry, but I cannot play 24/7. Squirrelwife/Marguerite

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,759 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Squirrelwife - I'm sorry that you are not enjoying the temporary changes to the Space Race.  You are part of a randomly chosen group of people to try this shortened version of the Space Race.  Thank you for your feedback, the studio is always looking for feedback when they try something new.  Personally I like it because it gives me a greater chance to get UFOs (3 chances each week instead of just one).  If I'm lucky I win two of the three races, but I can understand the time constraint.  It would be nice if they gave you the option to play the 4 day or daily version.
  • LuVerne
    LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2
    Once again I was ahead in the space race by about 2500 colored balls.  When I closed the gameroom there was 55 minutes left to compete and about 10 hours later when I returned to the game, the space race had disappeared and there was no bonus rewards given.  I'm about ready to give this game up, since there's no rewards for commitment to the game.
  • Jackoffjill
    Jackoffjill Posts: 2 Newbie
    LuVerne said:
    Once again I was ahead in the space race by about 2500 colored balls.  When I closed the gameroom there was 55 minutes left to compete and about 10 hours later when I returned to the game, the space race had disappeared and there was no bonus rewards given.  I'm about ready to give this game up, since there's no rewards for commitment to the game.
    Agreed. This problem is common, and they refuse to fix it.
  • Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3

That space race is just so strange. I understand people being ahead of you by 1000 points, but within 2 hours when i had 80 points, suddenly 2 hrs later someone had 1280 or something like that....

It's totally discouraging. And so, since i don't expect to beat that person, i won't bother too much. Sorry, but that is not what i call competition.

Same with the "Fantastic Five". I am not judging other people who, maybe for work reason, cannot play that much. But if i am the only one supporting the team, that's no fun either.

I really do enjoy Candy Crush, please take that as a feedback..

Also, although i reset it , cleared the cache, reinstalled it, and also found out it wasn't Amazon's fault that my screen is still freezing at the same exact place 3 times a week (when i play earlier levels and the little red and white cart appears in front of the little house) it still happens all the time. I found out it is on Candy Crush's side, not my fault...it would be nice to know what to do. It still freezes at that little red/white striped cart....

• LuVerne

I don't even get the Space Race option anymore. Also all of the Sugar Drops have disappeared again.

• LuVerne

Mine freezes with a Gorilla and says OOPS we're working to correct, That's taken King over 5 months to correct.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

If you know the best level to play on you can get over 1000 colour bombs in 20/30 mins why a lot of people think they gonna win and al of sudden they dont

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?