Space Race has become unfair

SquirrelwifeSquirrelwife Posts: 14 ✭✭
I am sorry, but all of a sudden - after winning quite a few challenges in Space Race - going down to the Salty Planet just because I don't have time to play Candy Crush all day long is very unfair. I already play it a lot during the day, but this is not right.....it used to be 4 days until it was finished. Now, it's reset to 12 or 18 hours.....Sorry, but I cannot play 24/7. Squirrelwife/Marguerite

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,361 Superstar
    Hello @Squirrelwife - I'm sorry that you are not enjoying the temporary changes to the Space Race.  You are part of a randomly chosen group of people to try this shortened version of the Space Race.  Thank you for your feedback, the studio is always looking for feedback when they try something new.  Personally I like it because it gives me a greater chance to get UFOs (3 chances each week instead of just one).  If I'm lucky I win two of the three races, but I can understand the time constraint.  It would be nice if they gave you the option to play the 4 day or daily version.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!