Bad timing for timed bonus

Options
androp
androp Posts: 12 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Discussions
I won a 6 hours bonus in the champion's race, but it came as I was just checking the game at night. I could not play then because I had to sleep, so I just didn't press the "Claim" button but just kept the page in memory. In the morning I clicked on the Claim button, but I didn't get anything. Apparently, the six hours elapsed even though I didn't click on Claim.

You really should put an option to use these six hours later, because it's very frustrating to win a price in this difficult contest and then not being able to enjoy it.

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,014 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @androp - you are not alone in wishing we had more flexibility in claiming timed bonuses This has been mentioned before and if you check the polls section, you should be able to find some where you can vote to have more flexibility in claiming them.  In future, feel free to create your own poll, just check to make sure there isn't one out there already with the same subject.
  • grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Sadly, there has has been much commentary and a high votes poll against timed boosters but nothing has changed there. It has taken a lot of the fun of the game away for me and I know I play a lot less now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?