⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

There was a connection error try again later

Shauronab
Shauronab Posts: 2 Newbie
I have been getting error message about connection issues for almost a year when trying to log into my king account. I did not have my King account synced with facebook. I cannot get bonuses or see kingdom friends.I can't spin for daily wins or anything.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Shauronab
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

According to your screenshot, your game app has been corrupted. If this happens, you will not be able to connect the game to the server, and you will not be able to use any features.😭
    In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Shauronab
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

According to your screenshot, your game app has been corrupted. If this happens, you will not be able to connect the game to the server, and you will not be able to use any features.😭
    In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.
  • Shauronab
    Shauronab Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks Alpha Betty is not updating and still giving the same error message. I've uninstalled 4 times 😫 all the others are great, I'm on a roll!🤩
  • Flaminster
    Flaminster Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi,   I'm having the same problem.   I used to play on FB but haven't for a long while (only on level 26).   I've been playing on my mobile phone most of the time (I'm on level 1174 there).  I found I wasn't getting or sending friend requests on my phone, so I went to King.com and followed the instructions for synchronizing.   Since then, I can no longer log in to my account on my phone.  It give me the 'There's a correction error....'  as Sharuonab is getting.   I open it on my desktop PC and I see the same level 1174, but of course the boosters are different.   Also my rank is different.   On FB, it is still the old one at level 26.  I'd like to get this fixed as I always play on my phone.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi,   I'm having the same problem.   I used to play on FB but haven't for a long while (only on level 26).   I've been playing on my mobile phone most of the time (I'm on level 1174 there).  I found I wasn't getting or sending friend requests on my phone, so I went to King.com and followed the instructions for synchronizing.   Since then, I can no longer log in to my account on my phone.  It give me the 'There's a correction error....'  as Sharuonab is getting.   I open it on my desktop PC and I see the same level 1174, but of course the boosters are different.   Also my rank is different.   On FB, it is still the old one at level 26.  I'd like to get this fixed as I always play on my phone.

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
    If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.
    You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

Check all & let me know.

• Flaminster
    Thanks for the response.  I had already checked all of those.  The FB app was not expired.   It's working on FB and I'm getting Friends requests there but not on my other devices.   But I don't play there which is why I did the sync.   The only place that didn't sync was on FB.  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @Flaminster
    The other device must have the latest operating system update, and also the App Center/ Playstore latest version.😉
  • Flaminster
    Yep.  They all do. 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?