Pounawea: from Thursday 21st until Monday 2nd December I'll be off patrolling the Kingdom

Options
Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
edited November 2019 in Discussions
Dear community, 

Heads up, from tomorrow and until Monday, December 2nd, I won't be active in the forums. Together with Tiffi, I'm going around patrolling our sweet Kingdom. 🙂

In the meantime, please keep your feedback coming and enjoy the upcoming surprise starting on the 25th of November! I'll be back very soon so we can continue having fun, sharing feedback and ideas, and getting to know many other Candy Crushers around the world, part of this sweet community!

Take care and I'll e-see you soon! 

Comments

• Pounawea
    Options
    Dear community,

Hope everything is going great! As announced last week, this week I'm been patrolling the kingdom and didn't have much time to be here with you. But of course, I couldn't miss our 1st Community Anniversary on Monday and I also wanted to share the Cosmic Climb information with you. 

Keep your feedback coming guys and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post it in our Community or ask directly to our amazing Superstars Team!

Have a delicious day and e-see you soon!
  • Pounawea
    Options
    Dear community, 

I'm back to the forums! Thank you ALL very much for looking after our sweet forum, for helping each other and for sharing your feedback with the Community. 

Have a delicious day and see you around  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?