⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Golden Booster wheel issue

Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal Posts: 22 Level 2
level 5648.  When I first tried to golden booster wheel, it would stop and issue me the prize in my goodies.  Now when I spin it, it just takes me to the store to buy boosters.  Please explain what it is supposed to do.

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Rose_Petal.  You obviously are enjoying playing Candy Crush Saga, since you are so far along in the game.  When you refer to the golden booster wheel, do you mean the wheel you spin to get extra moves or the daily booster wheel where you can get a free booster every day when you spin it?  The daily booster wheel is pink.  The booster wheel you spin for extra moves looks golden.  You get a free spin but then it takes 48 hours to recharge before you get another free spin, otherwise it costs 7 gold bars to spin it and sometimes you will get extra moves and sometimes you will get boosters.

Sometimes the studio tries out different things in order to keep the game more interesting and challenging, which is why I am trying to figure out which wheel you are referring to, because if it is different from what I described, then you could be part of a randomly selected test group. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Rose_Petal
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

You can use the Golden Wheel in exchange for Gold Bars and You won't get it for free.
    You probably don't have enough gold bar left in your game, so you can't stop it.
    Let me know.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Rose_Petal.  You obviously are enjoying playing Candy Crush Saga, since you are so far along in the game.  When you refer to the golden booster wheel, do you mean the wheel you spin to get extra moves or the daily booster wheel where you can get a free booster every day when you spin it?  The daily booster wheel is pink.  The booster wheel you spin for extra moves looks golden.  You get a free spin but then it takes 48 hours to recharge before you get another free spin, otherwise it costs 7 gold bars to spin it and sometimes you will get extra moves and sometimes you will get boosters.

Sometimes the studio tries out different things in order to keep the game more interesting and challenging, which is why I am trying to figure out which wheel you are referring to, because if it is different from what I described, then you could be part of a randomly selected test group. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Rose_Petal
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

You can use the Golden Wheel in exchange for Gold Bars and You won't get it for free.
    You probably don't have enough gold bar left in your game, so you can't stop it.
    Let me know.
  • Rose_Petal
    Rose_Petal Posts: 22 Level 2
    That explains why my gold bars disappeared.  Ithought the 12 bars (for me) was an extra 12 bars if A. I landed on gold bars if that was a choice on the wheel or B I get extra 12 bars at the store since it took me to the store.  Ugh... This game sucks sometimes

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?