⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost my boosters

Options
Roy6201
Roy6201 Posts: 14 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Support
Hello support team! I just have deleted candy crush saga. And then and only then, I re-download the game in one device, logged in both of my King accounts, but I lost all the boosters, ranking, events, leaving only the levels and golds, I feel so hopeless and awful and don't know why. I hope you can fix it, and return everything to me. I am sure that I connect to the internet all the time, I have a few before and after pics below: 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Roy6201 and welcome to our community.  I am sorry that you lost all your boosters, but as soon as you delete the app., you lose any saved boosters and lives you may have because they are stored locally on the device you are playing on and once you delete the app., you start all over again with a clean slate as far as any boosters or lives are concerned. We always emphasize that de-installing and re-installing any game app. should only be done as a last resort because all your boosters and lives are stored locally and once you de-install the app. that information is lost.  The same thing will happen when you transfer to a new device. 

So unfortunately you cannot get the lost boosters back.  You will just need to build up your stash again. As far as ranking is concerned - your ranking shouldn't change and you should still see that, since you have been playing thru King.com so your progress is saved. 

Everyone does not have access to the same events. 
    The studio is always looking at ways to keep the game interesting and challenging and as a result, they will periodically pick a random group of people and give them access to an event or feature and sometimes they will remove access to a certain event or feature.   By deleting the app., when you re-installed it - you potentially changed what events you now have access to, but don't worry, t if you don't have access to something now, you may get access to it later.   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?