⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hello how are you. My Candy Crush Saga game video is not work. What is rung?

Adem
Adem Posts: 6 Level 2
Hello how are you, My Candy Crush Saga game video is not open. What is rung? Who can help me?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Adem
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received ad videos  that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    Since you had this feature, you will get it back again, but you have to wait patiently.
    Keep playing the game and keep up-to-date always your game app.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Adem
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received ad videos  that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    Since you had this feature, you will get it back again, but you have to wait patiently.
    Keep playing the game and keep up-to-date always your game app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?