Bug Report - Users had issues before, was never resolved for me.

Options
devilman2045
devilman2045 Posts: 2 Newbie
I tried reaching out by emailing support a while back (maybe two months ago). The bug can be seen down below. I've passed level 290. I cannot request friends to unlock the episode. The tooth fairy also will not unlock it. When I emailed about it, the response I got was to check the forum, and post if it wasn't resolved there. Around that time, I looked, and noticed other people were having the problem too. And figured I'd just be one more person contributing the same information. After a couple months of nothing has changed for me. Although the forum moderators had stating in the previously mentioned threads that the problem was being dealt with. Is there anything that can be done here?

Thanks!

B

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @devilman2045
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗 

You have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem. 
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same. See here for how to sync.

• devilman2045
    devilman2045 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Though I appreciate the information, I'm not particularly interested in joining multiple accounts together. I refuse to do so for privacy reasons. I'm sure you can understand.

Again, thank you for the information, but you will be losing me as a supporter of your game going forward. Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?