⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where did the “extra” spin wheel go?

Options
MelPar
MelPar Posts: 10 Level 2
Whenever I completed a game and I didn’t have enough moves I would always get a booster wheel to try to win moves I don’t get that anymore. All I get is the Win moves and then I have to wait hours before I can spin that again it’s taking me forever to get through levels anybody out there that can help me? Thank you

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @MelPar
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Your game is probably not fully connected to the server. Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    Let me know.
  • MelPar
    Options
    Hi there unfortunately that did not work any other ideas?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    MelPar said:
    Hi there unfortunately that did not work any other ideas?
    There are some connection issues in the game right now. You may be experiencing various problems for this, it is a temporary problem and work is being done to solve the problem.
    Right now, I don't ask you to do any troubleshooting checks, just wait a bit.😉
  • kgentile1010
    kgentile1010 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I also have the same issue.   I used to always get the free spin wheel.   It’s been about a month and I never get it now.   I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but still don’t get them.  Can anyone help.   It can’t be just a connection to the server since it’s been a month and I play every day.   
  • MelPar
    Options
    Oh I’m glad I’m not alone!  Yes I play every day too and I am telling you it’s really annoying that we don’t get that extra wheel !  

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @MelPar
    I also noticed that extra spin is not available in a particular group. I will discuss this issue with our team, at the moment I do not ask you to do any troubleshooting checks.😉
  • MelPar
    Options
    OK thank you very much. I hope it solved soon because those few extra move sometime sure come in handy and I’m on the same level for so long!
  • MelPar
    Options
    Oh I’m glad I’m not alone!  Yes I play every day too and I am telling you it’s really annoying that we don’t get that extra wheel !  

• island
    island Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I have asked this same question over a month ago. I don't get that free spin wheel nor do I get an option to watch an ad before the game starts to win a booster for each game. It's annoying and it's affecting my game!! Please fix it 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    island said:
    I have asked this same question over a month ago. I don't get that free spin wheel nor do I get an option to watch an ad before the game starts to win a booster for each game. It's annoying and it's affecting my game!! Please fix it 
    Are the other features in your game working correctly?
    Daily Spin, Build a Bot, Sugar Drop, or Fantastic 5 ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?