⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

progress not syncing with Facebook account

Options
amrunner
amrunner Posts: 4 Newbie
No change since my report of lost progress on Candy Crush using my iPhone app. My current level was 4,467, now my iPhone shows I’m “brand new” starting me over at level 1!  When logging in on my laptop, I can still see my real current level. My phone app changed AFTER I accepted your new terms. Why would that cause this to happen?  I’ve tried logging out of Facebook & back again.  Nothing is syncing me with my Facebook account. 

Answers

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    edited November 2019
    Options
    amrunner said:
    No change since my report of lost progress on Candy Crush using my iPhone app. My current level was 4,467, now my iPhone shows I’m “brand new” starting me over at level 1!  When logging in on my laptop, I can still see my real current level. My phone app changed AFTER I accepted your new terms. Why would that cause this to happen?  I’ve tried logging out of Facebook & back again.  Nothing is syncing me with my Facebook account. 

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Options
    Did you use the help center to ask for help?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @amrunner
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Right now King is working on adding something new to the game, so you may be experiencing some issues. Occasionally your game will not connect to the server or some features may be missing. This is an involuntary temporary issue, but you do not need to have a troubleshooting check. I hope the King completes this task very soon.
    I beg of you to be patient.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?