⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Purchasing Problem and Pissed

Options
nanachris101
nanachris101 Posts: 1 Newbie
How many of you out there have attempted to make a purchase for items to use in the game where your money was taken out of your bank and received nothing in items. Reported it and was told I would hear back in 72 hours ... whats this? It only took them a second to take it out of my account . Pass the word on and dont make any puchases ... they dont care , its their way of getting money without giving you what you paid for !!!! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @nanachris101 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your purchased items!!  Strangely, yesterday, I have seen few more complaints about not receiving their purchased items into their games!!  Not sure why!!  But, you do not need to worry and you can contact the King Player Support Team and get help :+1:     

This Community Team does not deal with any purchase issues as the inquiry includes your personal details and this is a public forum!   

Hence, you will have to contact the "Player Support Team" through this link https://soporto.king.com/contact  
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase"; 
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form. 

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have initially received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)
  • snmspeer
    snmspeer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    same here they hit me 3 times! pissed off and will never make another purchase!!!
  • chewejane
    chewejane Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    This game is interesting but the problem with it is limited moves AAA it passes me offf
  • chewejane
    chewejane Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Please why is it that am not abkable make a purchase?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?